1. Data Collection.
This Website contains functions for collecting the User’s personal information including name, email addresses and User’s accessing history of the FocusScape Website. FocusScape may also collect and track non-personally identifiable information about User including User’s IP address, type of internet browser employed by User, and the referrer ID.
2. Information Entry by User.
Areas of this Website will require entry by the User of certain personal information. FocusScape requires that the actual User input information and that information be the most recent. User may request FocusScape to modify or delete User’s registered information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Use of User information. FocusScape reserves the right to compile, save, use all User data (registration data, use history, etc.). FocusScape uses this data for internal purposes only.
4. Option Out. FocusScape may on a periodic basis send to User information regarding FocusScape, products and services. If User does not wish to continue receiving such information, please contact FocusScape at email@example.com. User can then request to be removed from receiving such information.
5. Disclosure of User Information. FocusScape will not disclose User information to third parties. However, in the event disclosure of any User information by FocusScape is required by law, FocusScape may disclose User information without the consent of User.
7. Security. FocusScape employs security measures to safeguard information of its Users. Be aware that it is impossible to guarantee absolute security with respect to information sent through the Internet.
Copyright 2011 FocusScape Analytics, LLC All Rights Reserved.